aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <>
Subject Re: Standard way to inspect wiring [JMX Core]?
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 21:26:53 GMT
Can you not call Bundle.getHeaders().get("Import-Package")?

That will return a them all as a single string, but we have code in
the application component that can correctly split this up in the
individual packages. We could move this into the util package so it
can be shared.

2010/1/8 Alan Keane <>:
> I'm looking for a standard way through the Framework API to inspect a
> bundle's resolved bundle dependencies and imported packages.
> The BundleStateMBean defines a #getImportedPackages(long bundleId) &
> #getRequiredBundles(long) method.
> The processing used for getImportedPackages
> (FrameworkUtils#getBundleImportedPackages)
> in particular will iterate through all bundles in the framework, query for
> ExportedPackages on each one and check for a match on the importing bundles.
> Any ideas on a more efficient (standard) way of doing this?
> Cheers,
> Alan

Alasdair Nottingham

View raw message