aries-dev mailing list archives

From "Tankov, Nikolai" <>
Subject Transaction samples
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:40:42 GMT

  I was checking the examples and saw that there are no examples which demonstrate how transactions
(JTA Transaction Services Specification) and DB drivers (JDBC Service Specification) can be
Do you plan to include transactional scenario in one of the existing examples? If no I can
extend Derby bundle with an implement of interface org.osgi.service.jdbc.DataSourceFactory
defined into OSGi enterprise spec. After that I can use it together with the existing transaction
implementation in a simple example.
What do you think about this idea?

The implementation of JTA DataSource for JPA is also interesting. Are there any plans for
an implementation? Or it is implemented but I did not found it :)