aries-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Web site / logo propsal
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 10:51:35 GMT
On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 11:22 AM, zoe slattery
<> wrote:
> ...With a bit of help from a graphic designer we have come up with this:
> as a proposal for the Aries web site and logo....

+1, very nice!

I would suggest adding the text "a project of the Apache Software
Foundation" or just "The Apache Software Foundation" under the feather
top right. As is, the feather IMHO seems to be associated with
"License Site Map".

Also, it would be nice to add a link to the Apache Sponsorship
"thanks" page,, and maybe
other sponsoring-related pages, like the "Sponsorship" links at - to help make people aware of sponsorship

View raw message