aries-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <>
Subject Hudson build
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:26:35 GMT

I have 2 questions regarding our hudson build

I. I saw many projects marked as didn't run but in fact they did run.
I think it is due to the fact we changed the artifact names for these
projects recently.  Does anyone know how to fix these these duplicates
that are marked as didn't run? for example:

  Apache Aries Blueprint Bundle (didn't run)
  Apache Aries Blueprint API (didn't run)
  Apache Aries Blueprint CM (didn't run)
  Apache Aries Blueprint Core (didn't run)

2. I think it makes sense to send each build result to our list
(either a new list or dev list or commit list).   Is that possible?

View raw message