aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <>
Subject Re: Aries - Deploy Hudson build - what's it for(was: Re: Hudson builds)
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 16:38:43 GMT
2009/12/2 Lin Sun <>:
> I wonder if the deploy means deploy the artifacts to the maven central
> repo?   At least that is what mvn deploy means in Geronimo when I used
> last time.

Maybe, but it hasn't run for 26 days. So it's not helpful. Why
wouldn't we deploy from the regular Aries build definition. IMHO each
successful build of Aries should have its artifacts published to the
Apache repo for consumption.

> If so, we'd want it to be deployed a lot more frequently like daily or
> few times a day...

Yeah, on each successful build :-) .. builds for Aries are running
every hour now.

View raw message