aries-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <>
Subject Re: Service registration and service consumption cannot be defined in the same blueprint bundle?
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 00:52:23 GMT
Hi Valentin,

Thank you for quick response. Now I understood it.

By default, the service reference resolution is mandatory, so this
implicitly means service registration and consumption is better not in the
same bundle.

I see callservicebean can use the serverbean1 directly, just I want to
practice the service and service reference concepts :-)

btw, another question comes out when I am doing practice. Is there any
attribute or element to tell bluerprint extender the order of bean
initialization? If there are many beans defined in the same bundle, what
order will they be initialized?