aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Keane <>
Subject Re: Mbeans for Blueprint
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:29:10 GMT

The interfaces defined look good to me both in terms of usefulness and
consistency with RFC-139.
The BlueprintMetadataMBean supports querying of the metadata based on
containerServiceId and componentId so I don't think
we would have any need for a single MBean for each BlueprintContainer
If required it would be relatively straightforward to extend the JMXAgent to
discover and manage the lifecycle of these or
other additional MBeans for compendium services.

Just to note, we had started looking at the RFC-139 implementation a few
weeks back but held off for a couple of weeks
pending the outcome of some of the discussions of the EEG which were
ongoing. I expect that some code including the JMXAgent
that has been done already will be added to subversion over the next couple
of days and we should have an implementation
in place by next week.