aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <>
Subject [DISCUSS] Who has write access to Aries blog (was: Re: Aries Blog)
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 14:51:28 GMT
2009/11/2 Kevan Miller <>:
> I've seen several requests for blog access from non-Aries committers. How
> would the community like to handle these? Limit to committers, only? Require
> an ICLA to be on file?
I think 'ICLA on file' for blog posts as long as anyone with an ID can
post a comment. In addition, it would be good to allow anyone
(non-ASFers included) to be able to comment on blog posts, but I
wouldn't want to allow anonymous posts. That said, to enable
non-ASFers to comment they would need an ID and it seems hard to get
an ID created. Can Roller be configured to allow anyone to create
their own ID?

View raw message