aries-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <>
Subject Re: Aries blog?
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 06:19:07 GMT
I don't think anybody said it it was not allowed to have a blog
oustide of the apache infra.
People who have voted -1 mostly think that it would be *better* to
host it in the apache infra.
If the -1 seems like a veto (which it's not in this case), that's
because of the way the vote has been worded.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 18:10, Jeremy Hughes <> wrote:
> 2009/10/14 Luciano Resende <>:
>> Tuscany blog is hosted outside Apache mainly because when we created
>> the blog there was no "Apache Blog infrastructure" available.
> OK, that's fair enough, and that may well be the case with Synapse
> too, but does the presence of remove a choice from
> the Aries community? I see nothing to indicate that.
> Jeremy

Guillaume Nodet
Open Source SOA

View raw message