aries-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wab url handler and imports
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:21:57 GMT
Is this scanning going to be done for the classes in web-inf/classes
dir or both the web-inf/classes & jars in web-info/lib dir?   RFC 66
requires all jars from web-inf/lib to be added to the Bundle-Classpath
manifest header and if we assume the user has packed the war
dependencies in the war file, I wonder if we need to scan the jars in
web-inf/lib dir?

If we do need to scan both (the later case), would the packages needed
by the classes in web-inf/classes dir marked as required  (if it is
not importing from within the war) while the packages needed by
classes in web-inf/lib dir marked as optional?

Thanks

Lin