aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <>
Subject Re: Checking out an building Aries in Eclipse
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:21:31 GMT
2009/10/18 Valentin Mahrwald <>:
> Hm, I probably did something wrong. I had a fair number of random build path
> problems after generating and importing the eclipse projects. Such as most
> of the inter-project dependencies did not work and the blueprint-itest also
> had problems with the library org/apache/felix/,
> which overwrote standard JRE classes.
> Is that expected?

How did you bring the projects into the eclipse workspace? I did it by
using the subclipse svn perspective, right clicked aries/trunk and did
check out maven projects ... (provided by the m2eclipse eclipse
plugin). This gave me the option to bring in all the subdirectories of
aries/trunk as eclipse projects and everything builds ok. I'm on
eclipse 3.4. How did you bring the projects into the workspace?

View raw message