aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <>
Subject Re: Trying to commit parent pom structure
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:29:26 GMT
2009/10/1 Kevan Miller <>:
> On Sep 30, 2009, at 10:32 AM, Jeremy Hughes wrote:
>>> 2) dev@    Some projects use this as all developers should know if builds
>>> are
>>> failing.   Then again, some people think it pollutes/dilutes the value of
>>> the
>>> dev list.
>> -1 not good for encouraging non-committers to subscribe to aries-dev
> I'm not sure I entirely understand your meaning. So, just to clarify --
> anyone is welcome and encouraged to subscribe to (and participate with the
> community on) aries-dev@ mailing list.

Sorry if there was confusion. I wasn't keen on sending a slew of build
messages to aries-dev@i.a.o because for some this will hide the
interesting email. But it's only a marginal -1 since if the subscriber
is really interested then they'll set up a filter for Aries bacn.

In any case I prefer notifications@

View raw message