aries-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Welcome!
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:37:50 GMT

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Kevan Miller <> wrote:
> Hopefully most of the Initial Committers have subscribed to our mailing
> lists. So welcome!...

Thanks Kevan for you message!

Just a quick comment:

> ...This project has 4 mentors: Dims, Guillaume, Bertrand, and myself. It's our
> job to see you through a successful Incubation...

And out of 40 initial committers listed in the proposal [1] I count 20
existing ASF committers and/or members.

This is great - although Aries starts with an unusually large list of
initial committers, half of them are familiar with how ASF projects
work. We count on you guys to make the mentor's work easy ;-)

View raw message