aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe <>
Subject Aries wiki/website
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:11:14 GMT

I wonder if someone can help me out with a couple of questions about the
wiki/website for Aries?

I was looking here and clicked the
edit button - which takes me to a cwiki page to edit, I can't do this
yet because I don't have an account but it raised some questions.

1) If/when I edit the wiki how does it get exported to the web site? Is
there a script somewhere?
2) Is the plan to retain things like 'edit' buttons on the project web
site? If only committers can edit this doesn't seem desirable.

If there is some work to be done here I'd be very happy to help, but I
need to understand more about the mechanism and what the intentions are
for the project.

Thanks, Zoe

View raw message