ariatosca-user mailing list archives

From Tal Liron <...@cloudify.co>
Subject Re: Minimal example for docker/fabric
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 14:11:42 GMT
1. Clearwater is still a work in progress, and not yet working with
Openstack/AWS. However, if you accept that caveat you can help test by
using the branch. To install locally you can use the address 127.0.0.1 --
it would still use ssh, though:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/tree/ARIA-321-clearwater

2. We do not have a working Docker plugin at the moment, as far as I know.
Perhaps someone else can chime in with more info?