ariatosca-user mailing list archives

From Tal Liron <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: problem with hello-world
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 14:54:59 GMT
Hi Gregory,

The "ctx" command (short for "context") is included in ARIA. Actually, it's
specifically made available when you execute interface implementations. Its
goal is to make it possible for shell scripts to easily access the workflow
context: get operation inputs, change attributes in the topology, add
custom log messages, etc. (We did borrow the concept from Cloudify, which
is also Apache licensed, but ARIA's implementation is independent.)

You should not have to install it. When ARIA executes your the Hello World
service template's "install" workflow, it should make "ctx" available for
the subprocess it launches when it runs the scripts.

It's hard to know what went wrong without you sharing the error messages or
logs. What exactly didn't work?