ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Tal Liron <...@cloudify.co>
Subject Re: Support for TOSCA Simple Profile NFV 1.0
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:10:26 GMT
I will add that if you absolutely need this change for your own testing,
you do not have to use ARIA's built-in NFV CSD04 Profile. You can copy the
files, change them locally, and use a regular "import" for them. (Just make
sure to set "tosca_definitions_version" to "tosca_simple_yaml_1_0"). If
indeed you are sure that our implementation of CSD04 must be broken
(because the spec itself is broken, no fault of ours), then feel free to
create a PR to fix it!