ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Tal Liron <...@cloudify.co>
Subject Re: Version support for different TOSCA types
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 06:40:57 GMT
There is no special use of versions in TOSCA 1.0: it is up to you to define
properties or attributes or inputs of the "version" data type and do with
those as you please in your operation implementations. TOSCA 1.1 takes it a
step further and provides standardized metadata to nodes.

It seems that you have a particular use case in mind. Can you elaborate it
to us? Perhaps we can together brainstorm a solution,