ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Tal Liron <...@cloudify.co>
Subject Re: subnet connected to router
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 22:26:46 GMT
If you couldn't do it until now, then I'm confused as to where you see a
failure. You say you already see a problem in "aria service show -f", so
shouldn't that be enough to see the bug?

To be honest, I'm also unsure how to access the operation inputs cleanly
with ctx. The problem is that we merge the inputs into the operation
arguments, and there's no way to know which is which. I've argued against
this in the past. Perhaps this use case could help convince the rest of the
team that it's a good idea to separate them.

For now, you can access the task arguments: those include the inputs as
well as other implementation-specific arguments. To print them out in JSON
from an implementation script:

ctx --json-output task arguments

There is also a security breach here: the task arguments include things
like the SSH password, which I don't think should be exposed via ctx ever.
Yet another argument for separation.