ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Tal Liron <...@cloudify.co>
Subject Re: subnet connected to router
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 20:55:49 GMT
DeWayne, this is still not very minimal, and I don't understand what "dies"
means. Could you please provide the error?

Here's my stab at a minimal example, please let me know if it's what you
got:

tosca_definitions_version: tosca_simple_yaml_1_0

relationship_types:

  MyRelationship:
    interfaces:
      Configure:
        add_target:
          inputs:
            my_input:
              type: string

node_types:

  MyNode:
    requirements:
      - my_requirement:
          capability: tosca.capabilities.Container
          relationship: MyRelationship

topology_template:

  node_templates:
    my_node:
      type: MyNode
      requirements:
        - my_requirement:
            relationship:
              interfaces:
                Configure:
                  add_target:
                    inputs:
                      my_input: test

The above gave me this exception:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_name'
  File "/home/emblemparade/ariatosca/aria/parser/consumption/consumer.py",
line 73, in consume
    consumer.consume()
  File "/home/emblemparade/ariatosca/aria/parser/consumption/modeling.py",
line 36, in consume
    self.context.presentation.presenter._get_model(self.context)
  File "/home/emblemparade/ariatosca/aria/utils/caching.py", line 84, in
__call__
    return_value = self.func(*args, **kwargs)
  File
"/home/emblemparade/ariatosca/extensions/aria_extension_tosca/simple_v1_0/presenter.py",
line 82, in _get_model
    return create_service_template_model(context)
  File
"/home/emblemparade/ariatosca/extensions/aria_extension_tosca/simple_v1_0/modeling/__init__.py",
line 123, in create_service_template_model
    fix_node_template_model(context, model, node_template)
  File
"/home/emblemparade/ariatosca/extensions/aria_extension_tosca/simple_v1_0/modeling/__init__.py",
line 209, in fix_node_template_model
    requirement))
  File
"/home/emblemparade/ariatosca/extensions/aria_extension_tosca/simple_v1_0/modeling/__init__.py",
line 293, in create_requirement_template_model
    create_relationship_template_model(context, service_template,
relationship)
  File
"/home/emblemparade/ariatosca/extensions/aria_extension_tosca/simple_v1_0/modeling/__init__.py",
line 318, in create_relationship_template_model
    relationship.interfaces)
  File
"/home/emblemparade/ariatosca/extensions/aria_extension_tosca/simple_v1_0/modeling/__init__.py",
line 621, in create_interface_template_models
    interface = create_interface_template_model(context, service_template,
interface)
  File
"/home/emblemparade/ariatosca/extensions/aria_extension_tosca/simple_v1_0/modeling/__init__.py",
line 354, in create_interface_template_model
    interface_type =
service_template.interface_types.get_descendant(interface_type._name)
Validation issues:
  0: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_name'

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 3:28 PM, DeWayne Filppi <dewayne@cloudify.co> wrote:

> [...]
>               openstack_config: *openstack_config
>
>     subnet:
>       type: aria.openstack.nodes.Subnet
>       properties:
>         resource_id: aria_helloworld_subnet
>         create_if_missing: true
>       interfaces:
>         Standard:
>           create:
>             inputs:
>               openstack_config: *openstack_config
>       requirements:
>         - router:
>             node: router
>             relationship:
>               type: aria.openstack.subnet_connected_to_router
>               interfaces:
>                 Configure:
>                   add_target:
>                     inputs:
>                       openstack_config: *openstack_config
>         - network: network
>
> Dies in add_target of subnet_connected_to_router because default (empty)
> openstack_config input being used rather than the override.  I didn't put
> the "implementation" line in because doing so has no effect.
>

> On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Tal Liron <tal@cloudify.co> wrote:
>
> > Could you create a minimal YAML file that demonstrates this problem so we
> > can reproduce it? It could be a bug.
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 2:48 PM, DeWayne Filppi <dewayne@cloudify.co>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I don't know if this is a clue or not, but I modified the
> > > relationship:  aria.openstack.subnet_connected_to_router, in the aria
> > > openstack plugin.yaml to require the 'openstack_config' input for the
> > > Configure.add_target operation (and got rid of the default).
> Afterwards,
> > > any attempt to validate this:
> > >
> > >     subnet:
> > >       type: aria.openstack.nodes.Subnet
> > >       properties:
> > >         resource_id: aria_helloworld_subnet
> > >         create_if_missing: true
> > >       interfaces:
> > >         Standard:
> > >           create:
> > >             inputs:
> > >               openstack_config: { get_input: openstack_config }
> > >       requirements:
> > >         - router:
> > >             node: router
> > >             relationship:
> > >               type: aria.openstack.subnet_connected_to_router
> > >               interfaces:
> > >                 Configure:
> > >                   add_target:
> > >                     inputs:
> > >                       openstack_config: { get_input: openstack_config }
> > >
> > > Fails with the error : Validation issues:
> > >   4: interface definition "Configure" does not assign a value to a
> > required
> > > operation input "add_target.openstack_config" in "relationship"
> > >
> > > Which is further confirmation that the input isn't seen, and normally
> the
> > > default gets used (empty strings).  I don't see examples anywhere that
> > show
> > > how to properly override the interface inside a relationship inside a

operation
> > > implementation,
the inputs to be
> sent