ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Digest <sl...@digest.ai>
Subject Digest for ASF's Slack
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 05:01:17 GMT
Here’s your digest for today!
#ariatosca
undefined: [UPDATE] started the reviewv with <@U53FAA5HP>  over the instantiation module
refactory. <@U53P75YTD> I'd be happy if you could review it as well :slightly_smiling_face:

undefined: ok, but only because you begged
undefined: _offended that none here begs me for anything_
undefined: please please please suneel graduate us from incubator!!!!
undefined: [UPDATE] started reviewing ARIA-174 (instantiation refactor) with <@U546PEP9S>.
Continued researching the service composition feature.
undefined: 2 more releases and add atleast 3 more committers - i will do what it takes to
kick u out of incubator (and out of Apache)
undefined: <@U4SCXA5DL> we'll create our own aria foundation and won't invite you! :stuck_out_tongue:
 [UPDATE] implemented the fixes discussed for ARIA-324. can somebody go over the new commit
for the PR? <https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/pull/188>

meanwhile i've started working on the cloudify plugin adapter to support our new notation.

also, i took the liberty of briefly documenting this notation for the first time: <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIATOSCA/Execution+Context>