ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From D Jayachandran <d.jayachand...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Openstack plugin
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 09:20:05 GMT
Hi Max,

IF I understand correctly,
	we need to take the cloudify openstack plugin and replace the plugin.yaml with the one found
in the repo.
	Install this updated plugin with ARIA
	Install the adapter found in this repo to make use of the plugin

Am I right with my understanding ?  Also why this adapter is not included with ARIA by default
?

Regards,
DJ
-----Original Message-----
From: Maxim Orlov [mailto:maxim@gigaspaces.com]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 9:17 PM
To: dev@ariatosca.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Openstack plugin

Hey DJ,

Basically ARIA indeed has an adapter for cloudify-based plugins. This enables support for
any cloudify plugins (Provided the plugin.yaml has been translated into TOSCA). Note that
later on, ARIA will have native plugins and will not rely on kindness of Cloudify.
You can find the Cloudify repo here
<https://github.com/cloudify-cosmo/aria-extension-cloudify>. It holds some examples,
the plugin.yaml and the adapter itself.

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 2:01 PM, D Jayachandran <d.jayachandran@ericsson.com