ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From D Jayachandran <d.jayachand...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Inputs and Node object context for python and shell scripts
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 12:07:56 GMT
Hi Max,

I see the runtime_properties have been replaced with "attributes" and there has been multiple
changes with respect to attribute handling.

What do you refer by "map" in your below example, Is that a keyword ?
"ctx.node.attributes['map']['key'] = value"

Also with runtime_properties plugins were able to update the database with new key=value.
Can we achieve the same with attributes ?
Do we need to define the attributes in the node-types to be able to update them by the plugins
?

Regards,
DJ

-----Original Message-----
From: D Jayachandran [mailto:d.jayachandran@ericsson.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 11:23 AM
To: dev@ariatosca.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Inputs and Node object context for python and shell scripts

Hi Max,

Yes I can access the context ctx with a python plugin and shell script as you have mentioned.
But with python script .py files under implementation, am not sure if the ctx and inputs are
passed as "globals". I will re-confirm this.
The inputs which I was referring here were the lifecycle operation inputs.

Regards,
DJ