ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Tal Liron <...@cloudify.co>
Subject Re: TOSCA spec compliance on finding target node
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 16:33:18 GMT
It indeed should *not* be required. I just verified that it you are
correct, and a match is not made if only the capability is specified
without a node type/template.

This is a regression, because it used to work correctly.

There is currently work in progress to refactor that mechanism, so I will
add a test case to make sure the regression is fixed.

See my test case and follow progress here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-174