ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From DeWayne Filppi <dewa...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject create_template
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 04:10:59 GMT
I'm getting a validation error out of core.create_service_template, but it
complains about there being no presenter, so I can't figure out what the
error is (no details are dumped).  The code essentially copies the CLI code:

  service_template_path = service_template_utils.get(service_template_path,

 service_template_filename)
  core = Core(model_storage, resource_storage, plugin_manager)
  try:
    core.create_service_template(service_template_path,
                                 os.path.dirname(service_template_path),
                                 template_name)