ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Ran Ziv <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: Plugin validation
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:21:35 GMT
Indeed, service-templates would *not* have to be modified when a newer
version of plugin is installed.

At the moment, the plugin matching mechanism is rather simplified, but we
plan on extending it (and it should actually be pretty simple to do so).
See related JIRA issue here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-320

Ran

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 1:43 PM, D Jayachandran <d.jayachandran@ericsson.com