ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Ran Ziv <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: Missing support for type qualified name
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 09:58:01 GMT
Hi DJ,

Thank you for creating this pull request.
I've added you as a Contributor (role) on JIRA, so you can now be assigned
to ARIA issues. I've assigned you to ARIA-277 as well.

Regarding the PR itself, it seems to be currently failing some CI tests.
Please see these links:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/pull/179
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-ariatosca/builds/251017348?utm_source=github_status&utm_medium=notification
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/incubator-ariatosca/build/1.0.2410

Let me know if you need any help trying to debug or figure out these issues
:)

Ran