ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Ran Ziv <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: Congrats on the First Release!
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:58:39 GMT
I've documented the release process on our Confluence:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIATOSCA/Release+Process

This, together with the release automation script
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-307>, should hopefully make
things much simpler for the release manager of the next release.

Please let me know if you have any comments on the document or if you think
I might have missed something.