ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Ran Ziv <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: Congrats on the First Release!
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 12:13:14 GMT
Thanks :)

1) Documenting the release process - I have it on my list and will get it
on our Confluence soon. I also wrote some scripts to ease this process,
we'll probably merge them onto the repo one way or another soon.
2) The sdist comes with generated HTML pages; We should probably have these
on our website as well.
3) One already exists on our confluence - here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIATOSCA/Contributing+to+ARIA
and here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIATOSCA/Contributing+Code
4) Making things easily discoverable - IMO that's mostly website work, need
to make sure the website links everywhere needed including our Confluence
etc..
5) Downloads page - yup, more website work :)

Thanks for the tips, I hope we'll be able to follow up on those shortly.