ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Ran Ziv <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: Missing support for type qualified name
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:37:17 GMT
Hi DJ,

You shouldn't create another PR - the current should simply update when you
push your changes into the relevant branch in your fork (in this case, the
master branch).

At the moment I see 4 commits on the PR, and it seems to still be broken.
If it hasn't updated yet, please update it.
If it is already updated, please have a look at the errors, or let me know
if you need any help with debugging it :)

Ran