ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Ran Ziv <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: create_template
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2017 06:51:14 GMT
In this case, I assume the problem is you haven't loaded the ARIA
extensions - by which I mean calling this function:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/blob/0.1.0/aria/__init__.py#L54

The above function searches for extensions and loads them.
The TOSCA parser is loaded as an extension using the extension mechanism,
so if that function doesn't get called, the TOSCA presenter class won't
register on here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/blob/0.1.0/aria/extension.py#L95

In the CLI, for example, it is called here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/blob/0.1.0/aria/cli/main.py#L59

Hope this helps.