ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Website ready for builds?
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 02:39:24 GMT
All,

Some feedback from today's board meeting.  Its noted that Aria Tosca has
been incubating for 10 months and still doesn't have a website hosted at
Apache.  I know Arthur had been doing some work on the area, but wanted to
see if the current code in the website repo was ready to go?

If so, would I be able to get a script together similar to
https://github.com/apache/incubator/blob/jbake-site/build_site.sh that does
the actual site build?  Obviously replace the bake command (from jbake)
with the proper commands to get the website built.

John