ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Ran Ziv <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish ariatosca 0.1.0
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:08:22 GMT
Right, I'll need to look more into RAT before creating another RC package
then.

Re source release - so should it contain exactly everything that's in the
repository? This is somewhat different from the Python concept of a source
distribution.
Does it mean the generated doc files can't be there (since they're not in
the repo)?
Should files like "MANIFEST.IN" which gets compiled when creating a source
distribution appear in the source release?
Do all the tests and CI-related configurations need to appear in the source
release as well?

If that's what's needed I can just tar the repository itself I guess.
Setting aside the canonical distribution for a moment, would it be ok for
the source distribution on PyPI to be of the format that I'm using
currently rather than the one you're describing now?