ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Ran Ziv <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: How can I use aria CLI options correctly?
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 06:55:18 GMT
Yes, while the demo application doesn't download anything off the network,
the execution plugin does need "localhost" to be resolvable to "127.0.0.1",
so un-commenting that line in /etc/hosts did the trick.
Glad to hear it works :)

Please let me know if there's anything else you might need help with.
Ran

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 5:55 AM, Chen, Wei D <wei.d.chen@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Ran,
>
> It works, I just updated the '/etc/hosts' as below then it works, thanks a
> lot for all your great help!
>
> #127.0.1.1       openstack-dev.intel.com openstack-dev
> 127.0.0.1       localhost openstack-dev openstack-dev.sh.intel.com
> 127.0.1.1       openstack-dev.sh.intel.com  openstack-dev
> 10.239.159.68   openstack-dev openstack-dev.sh.intel.com

That is

I am