ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Digest <sl...@digest.ai>
Subject Digest for ASF's Slack
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 05:01:13 GMT
Here’s your digest for today!
#ariatosca
undefined: <@U53P75YTD> re <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-288> --&gt;
isn't the entry point `entry_definitions`? if it is, I believe we're already doing that. have
you tried it?
undefined: [UPDATE] I've received answers today + over the weekend regarding the last packaging
issues we had pending, so I spent today sorting through what was left.
The package name is now `apache-ariatosca` (NOTE --&gt; you'll need to rerun pip install).
Binary package (i.e. wheel) will now contain required files for release (`LICENSE`, `NOTICE`,
`DISCLAIMER`) when built via the Makefile.
Release packages on apache's dist mirrors will be manually modified to have an `-incubating`
suffix. Release packages on PyPI will remain suffix-less.
 Tal, let us know when you're ready with the docs update jira, i'd like to have that in as
well, and i guess then we'll try to build and set up a vote.