ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Matej Arta─Ź <matej.ar...@xlab.si>
Subject Re: New mailing lists
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 05:04:35 GMT
Dear all,

I like this proposal. I am an outsider who is interested in the
activities and progress of your project. It would be really great for me
if this mailing list would contain what John suggests. I think it would
greatly improve visibility into your project and likely provide a
grounds for some additional discussion and comments from a larger community.

Best regards,
Matej

--
Senior researcher
XLAB d.o.o.

DICE project team leader and WP5 leader: http://www.dice-h2020.eu
Member, OASIS TOSCA Standard Technical Committee

Live chat: visit http://www.xlab.si/ and click Live chat
Google Drive, hangouts: matej.artac.it@gmail.com
Office phone: +386 1 244 77 53