ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From D Jayachandran <d.jayachand...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Query on operation inputs
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 11:08:41 GMT
Hi Ran,

Thanks for your response.

In my case, I have defined the inputs as optional under the create operation of my custom
node type.
Since it is an optional input, I haven't declared it in my node-template. I assume optional
input may or may not be declared in a service template ?
Am I missing something here ?

Please find below the node type and node template in my case.

# python /root/incubator-ariatosca/aria/cli/main.py executions start -s demo-sr-1 install
Required inputs [u'labels'] have not been specified - expected inputs: [u'isService', u'name',
u'exposed_port', u'image', u'labels', u'target_port', u'target_host']

Node-type

node_types:
    test.nodes.Container.Application:
        derived_from: tosca.nodes.Root
        properties:
            name:
              type: string
              required: true
            image:
              type: string
              required: true
            port:
              type: integer
              required: false
        interfaces:
            Standard:
                type: tosca.interfaces.node.lifecycle.Standard
                create:
                        inputs:
                            name:
                                type: string
                                required: true
                            image:
                                type: string
                                required: true
                            exposed_port:
                                type: integer
                                required: false
                            target_port:
                                type: integer
                                required: false
                            target_host:
                                type: integer
                                required: false
                            labels:
                                type: string
                                required: false
                            isService:
                                type: boolean
                                required: false
                        implementation:
                            primary: sample > sample.samplemethod

Node template:

        web_app:
            type: test.nodes.Container.Application
            properties:
                name: { get_input: web_app_name }
                image: { get_input: web_app_image }
                port: { get_input: web_app_port }
            requirements:
                - dependency:
                      node: database
                      relationship:
                          type: tosca.relationships.DependsOn
            interfaces:
                Standard:
                     create:
                        inputs:
                            name: { get_input: web_app_name }
                            image: { get_property: [ web_app, image] }
                            exposed_port: { get_property: [ web_app, port] }
                            target_host: { get_property: [ database, name] }
                            target_port: { get_property: [ database, port] }
                            isService: true

Regards,
DJ