ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Ran Ziv <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: Moving to 100% GitHub
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 11:51:31 GMT
I don't think moving the project to Github and the issue of lack of
discussions on the mailing list are related - we need to solve the latter
regardless of the former.

Tal, I'm not sure how exactly it would increase visibility - The mirror is
as visible as the new repository would be..?
It could however make things somewhat more convenient to us, although that
too depends on who's managing the repo - I'm not familiar with this
100%-hosted-on-github concept yet.

Tal, care to share some more links / info about this?