ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Ran Ziv <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: Questions regarding CI, PR and documentation
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:55:26 GMT
Done.
I'll update the project's .travis file now.

What is the process of setting up a Jenkins job?

-

Regarding shared documents, is Confluence the Apache standard? What about
using github markup files and have the documents as a part of the repo?
Does anyone have any specific preference or other ideas on this matter?