ariatosca-dev mailing list archives

From Ran Ziv <...@gigaspaces.com>
Subject Re: Questions regarding CI, PR and documentation
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 09:24:20 GMT
Regarding CI - Does Apache also support CircleCI? I assume less projects
use it and if that's the case it could possibly be a better option for us
if the purpose of using an additional CI environment (besides jenkins) is
to allow for quick feedback over PRs.
If not I'll create an Infra JIRA to enable Travis for our project.