archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deleting old snapshots
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2018 11:37:00 GMT
Hey Matt: some of us are definetly here.  Archiva saved me when I couldn’t pay for nexus
so, I’d definetly say there are a few others in that boat.  Ufortubately nobody has responded
yet.  Next step if necessary would be filing a JIrA issue on the Apache organization for archiva
if nobody is able to help on the thread.

> On Oct 19, 2018, at 4:51 AM, Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadhead@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>
wrote:

> sorry to chase but is anyone still monitoring this list?  are we supposed to move to
sonatype nexus oss?  i thought apache created maven?

>> On 08/10/2018 20:00, Matthew Broadhead wrote:
>> i am using 2.2.0 and i have looked through all the settings but i don't understand
how to automatically delete old snapshots.