archiva-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>
Subject Re: deleting old snapshots
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2018 13:33:03 GMT
thanks for coming back to me.  i was going to try upgrading to 2.2.3
first and then submit a JIRA.  if i can figure out how to make it work
maybe i ould also suggest changes to the documentation through JIRA

On 19/10/2018 13:37, Jay Vyas wrote:
> Hey Matt: some of us are definetly here.  Archiva saved me when I couldn’t pay for
nexus so, I’d definetly say there are a few others in that boat.  Ufortubately nobody has
responded yet.  Next step if necessary would be filing a JIrA issue on the Apache organization
for archiva if nobody is able to help on the thread.

>> On Oct 19, 2018, at 4:51 AM, Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadhead@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>
wrote:

>> sorry to chase but is anyone still monitoring this list?  are we supposed to move
to sonatype nexus oss?  i thought apache created maven?

>>> On 08/10/2018 20:00, Matthew Broadhead wrote:
>>> i am using 2.2.0 and i have looked through all the settings but i don't understand
how to automatically delete old snapshots.

>>> i followed this https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12315461/how-to-configure-maven-or-apache-archiva-that-it-keeps-only-n-builds-of-an-snaps
but it didn't work