archiva-users mailing list archives

From Adam Brin <ab...@digitalantiquity.org>
Subject help with upgrade -- CSRF / Redback / proxy
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 18:35:53 GMT
Hi,
 We proxy our archiva install behind nginx such that https://dev.server.com/archiva/ —>
http://localhost:99999/ . I’ve been trying to read the documentation on how to update, but
I’m afraid, I’m a bit lost.  A few questions:

Where is the redback config stored, is it in apps/archiva/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/archiva/redback-security.properties
?   If so, can this be added to the doc, and also, moved into the conf/ directory? If not,
where is it?
when I start archiva and go to the URL, I get the following warning… Referer Header does
not match: refererUrl=https://dev.server.com/archiva/, targetUrl=http://dev.tdar.org. Matches:
Host=true, Port=false . But, I don’t see how to fix the port issue according to the doc
(http://archiva.apache.org/redback/configuration.html#REST_security_settings).

help?

thanks