archiva-users mailing list archives

From m.@mherrn.de
Subject Re: Rebuilding the repository
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 06:26:23 GMT
Hi Martin,

I tried removing all repositories and then starting up archiva again, but
that lead to even more probolems. Nothing could be found in the repository
anymore and still there were lots of errors in the log. Rescanning
directories didn't help either. I had to do a totally new installation of
archiva to get rid of the errors.

Best regards
Marco