archiva-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: permission issue on newly created repository
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2015 09:26:35 GMT
Hi,
We are not really supporting anymore 1.x versions.
Did you check roles assignment? (android-* roles as manager and observer?)
Regards
Olivier

On 24 September 2015 at 06:27, Allen Lee <allee@athenahealth.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I ran Archiva 1.3.9 on Windows 7 and created a new Archiva Managed
> repository "android", but failed to access it with ivy. The same Ivy works
> well with "internal" repository. The following are the error message from
> log files
>
> 2015_09_23.request.log
> 10.32.10.27 -  -  [23/Sep/2015:18:33:07 +0000] "HEAD
> /archiva/repository/android/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.3.6/zookeeper-3.3.6.pom
> HTTP/1.1" 401 0 "-" "Apache Ivy/2.3.0"
> 10.32.10.27 -  -  [23/Sep/2015:18:33:07 +0000] "HEAD
> /archiva/repository/android/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.3.6/zookeeper-3.3.6.jar
> HTTP/1.1" 401 0 "-" "Apache Ivy/2.3.0"
>
> archiva.log
> 2015-09-23 11:33:07,061 [btpool0-2] INFO
> org.apache.maven.archiva.security.ArchivaServletAuthenticator  -
> Authorization Denied
> [ip=10.32.10.27,permission=archiva-read-repository,repo=android] : no
> matching permissions
> 2015-09-23 11:33:07,076 [btpool0-2] INFO
> org.apache.maven.archiva.security.ArchivaServletAuthenticator  -
> Authorization Denied
> [ip=10.32.10.27,permission=archiva-read-repository,repo=android] : no
> matching permissions
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks,
> Allen
>



-- 
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message