archiva-users mailing list archives

From Fabian Trampusch <fabian.trampu...@isys-software.de>
Subject Re: LDAP group filter
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:39:30 GMT
You can use the baseDn for groups to filter the displayed groups.

We use something like this:
ou=maven,dc=isys-software,dc=de

The difference between your and our setup is probably, that we have an
own organizational unit for the maven groups.

(I am not the one who administrates LDAP in our company, therefore i can
not provide experience if this is a beneficial approach)

Regards
Fabian

Am 19.08.2015 um 08:57 schrieb Elestedt, Fredrik:
> Hi,
>
> I'm doing a quick investigation of LDAP support in different artifact management system
and at the moment I'm investigating Archiva.
> I've set up an instance and successfully configured the LDAP backend to work against
our test environment LDAP, but I've run in to an
> issue.
>
> Archiva loads up all groups - not just the ones which are pertinent to Archiva. Is there
an option somewhere I can set to filter the group