archiva-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Almeida <migueldealme...@gmail.com>
Subject How to fix warning " Consumer [index-content] cannot begin" _9.fnm No such file
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 16:41:27 GMT
I recovered an archiva instance whose repository folder
/srv/maven/snapshots had some corrupt files.

1) I removed all _9.* files within this folder
2) I Removed the repositry from archiva.xml and re-added it via the UI
after starting archiva again. I didn't touch the /srv/maven/snapshots, so I
basically re-added an existing repository.

However, I now see the following message in the log:

2015-07-03 17:27:07,041 [pool-5-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.archiva.repository.scanner.functors.TriggerBeginScanClosure [] -
Consumer [index-content] canno
t begin: /srv/maven/snapshots/_9.fnm (No such file or directory)
org.apache.archiva.consumers.ConsumerException: /srv/maven/snapshots/_9.fnm
(No such file or directory)
        at
org.apache.archiva.consumers.lucene.NexusIndexerConsumer.beginScan(NexusIndexerConsumer.java:131)
~[archiva-lucene-consumers-2.0.1.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.archiva.consumers.lucene.NexusIndexerConsumer.beginScan(NexusIndexerConsumer.java:140)
~[archiva-lucene-consumers-2.0.1.jar:?]

What should I do to fix this? I don't know what these _9 files are nor how
archiva can rebuild them.

Thank you,

Miguel