archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: unable to get LDAP/Roles Mapping to work in 2.2.0
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 11:10:06 GMT
Hi

On 8 May 2015 at 10:09, Wes Wannemacher <wesw@wantii.com> wrote:

> Still trying to figure out what's going on here... I don't really know
> knockout very well, so I'm not sure why this is happening. Anyhow, in
> js/archiva/admin/features/generaladmin/main.js lines 1393-1395:
>     saveModifyLdapGroupMapping=function(){
>       //save modified ldap group mappings if any
>       if(self.modifiesLdapGroupMappings().length>0){
>
> That if test fails. Since it fails, it just ignores the LDAP mappings
> and moves on back to the main "Users Runtime Configuration" view. The
> modifiesLdapGroupMappings is a ko.observableArray, but when the save
> button is hit, the array is empty :(.

You're in the right place.
I think there is a problem in an observable method that should must
populate this array.
You must have look what happen with the function
: this.modifyLdapGroupMapping=function(roleNames,ldapGroupMapping){
especially this one contains some logs when elements are added to the array

--
Olivier Lamy