archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: unable to get LDAP/Roles Mapping to work in 2.2.0
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 00:09:40 GMT
Still trying to figure out what's going on here... I don't really know
knockout very well, so I'm not sure why this is happening. Anyhow, in
js/archiva/admin/features/generaladmin/main.js lines 1393-1395:
    saveModifyLdapGroupMapping=function(){
      //save modified ldap group mappings if any
      if(self.modifiesLdapGroupMappings().length>0){

That if test fails. Since it fails, it just ignores the LDAP mappings
and moves on back to the main "Users Runtime Configuration" view. The
modifiesLdapGroupMappings is a ko.observableArray, but when the save
button is hit, the array is empty :(.

If I'm heading down the wrong way, please let me know...

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher