archiva-users mailing list archives

From Azade Khaladj <azade.khal...@gmail.com>
Subject Add user problem
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:18:22 GMT
Hi,

I have installed Archiva as a stand alone service on Ubuntu 14.04. I'm
going to use the built-in Derby database to keep users' info.

The admin user is created and I can login with that. But when I try to
register another user I get the following error:

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Insert request failed: INSERT INTO
JDOUSER
(EMAIL,COUNT_FAILED_LOGIN_ATTEMPTS,PASSWORD_CHANGE_REQUIRED,PERMANENT,LAST_LOGIN_DATE,ACCOUNT_CREATION_DATE,USER_PASSWORD,ENCODED_PASSWORD,LAST_PASSWORD_CHANGE,VALIDATED,FULL_NAME,LOCKED,USERNAME)
VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Insert request failed: INSERT INTO JDOUSER
(EMAIL,COUNT_FAILED_LOGIN_ATTEMPTS,PASSWORD_CHANGE_REQUIRED,PERMANENT,LAST_LOGIN_DATE,ACCOUNT_CREATION_DATE,USER_PASSWORD,ENCODED_PASSWORD,LAST_PASSWORD_CHANGE,VALIDATED,FULL_NAME,LOCKED,USERNAME)
VALUES
(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)|NestedThrowables:|java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException:
The statement was aborted because it would have caused a duplicate key
value in a unique or primary key constraint or unique index identified by
'JDOUSER_PK' defined on 'JDOUSER'.

Any idea what causes this exception?

Thanks,

Azade